Prelude Music Studio Policies and Registration Agreement
Welcome to our studio. We are passionate in our commitment to bringing music into the lives of every child. Our Mission is to provide your family with a class or lesson that promotes Joy, Safety, and Value.
------ KINDERMUSIK CLASSES ------
- Regular attendance is important to a child’s sense of security. It is important that you make every effort to attend each class on a regular basis. When you pay your tuition, an instructor is assigned for a specific time each week. Your place in the class is exclusively reserved for you; therefore, there are no refunds or credits for classes missed due to student absence (including student illness or personal obligations).
- You may schedule a make-up in any age-appropriate class during the session you are registered for by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you will be absent, please extend a courtesy call to your teacher. If possible, a 24-hour notice is greatly appreciated. If for any reason your instructor must cancel a class session, the time will either be made up or a credit will be issued to be applied to your next tuition payment.
- All tuition fees for classes are due upon enrollment. Fees for online registrations will be posted automatically and charged to the credit card provided on the registration form.
- Missed classes are neither prorated nor refundable. Should you decide to discontinue a Kindermusik class, you must do so before the 2nd week to receive a full refund minus a $15 service charge.
------ GENERAL POLICIES ------
- Prelude Music Studio observes the following special holiday closings: New Year's Eve (open until 5:30), New Year's Day, Good Friday (closed 12-3 only), Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween (open until 5:30), Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (open until 3:00), and Christmas Day.
- If Plymouth Canton Schools are closed due to weather we will cancel classes for the day. We usually offer an online class that morning. You may visit the online class or schedule a makeup. You will be notified by email and on our social media. You can also opt in to text alerts on your registration page. Make sure we have a phone number.
- We strive to maintain a healthy and safe environment. Please ensure that your child's behavior is safe and appropriate at all times.
- Any person (CHILD or ADULT) who displays any symptoms of illness, please stay home.
- For the comfort of others, please refrain from using perfumes/colognes in the studio.
- For your child’s safety, we ask that parents remain in the classroom and/or building.
- Prelude Music is not responsible for the care or supervision of students, their friends, or siblings.
- Prelude Music is not liable for any injury or damages resulting from any behavior which violates these policies.