Warm greetings to our newest families! Have you had the joy of participating in a Kindermusik class with our team here Grow and Sing Studios? If not yet, we extend a heartfelt invitation to you to come and join us for a special preview class, priced at just $5. We are “traveling minstrels” so our classes are offered at different locations around town throughout the week. Please note there are class times at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm and even 6pm in various locations, but we are only able to list one time in this class listing. Keep reading!
Warm greetings to our newest families! Have you had the joy of participating in a Kindermusik class with our team here Grow and Sing Studios? If not yet, we extend a heartfelt invitation to you to come and join us for a special preview class, priced at just $5. As "traveling minstrels," our classes are thoughtfully spread across various locations around town throughout the week, making it convenient for you to find the perfect fit for your schedule. We can't wait to share the magic of music with you and your little ones! First, choose the class you would like to preview. You can view all currently running classes at growandsing.com/registration. You can also view class descriptions at growandsing.com/classes/in-person. Previews are available in Oviedo/UCF, Winter Park, Winter Garden, Lake Nona, Baldwin Park and Stoneybrook/Avalon. PLEASE NOTE – This is not a guarantee of availability. Once you register you’ll receive an auto generated email. Following that, we will send you a confirmation email which will let you know if your preview spot(s) are available in the class you signed up for. If that class has filled with paid members, you’ll be offered another class. If no other classes work for you, you will not be charged and your preview class will be canceled. We reserve the right to cancel your preview class should the class you signed up for reach maximum capacity with paid members. In this situation, you can either choose another class or be refunded. Only one preview class is allowed per child. We look forward to meeting you!
Holly Lesnick has had a love for music her entire life. She is a graduate of Florida State University School of Music in Voice, and holds a Bachelors of Music in Music Therapy with a minor in Psychology. Holly is a Licensed Kindermusik Educator and Founder/Owner/Director of Grow and Sing Studios. She has been teaching Kindermusik classes since November, 2002, and has loved every minute of it. Her studio has achieved the Kindermusik Top Program award for many years from Kindermusik International. Her program has won countless awards including Best Music Class and Best Party Entertainer in the Orlando Nickelodeon Parent’s Picks Awards, Family Favorite Music Studio by Playground Magazine, and Best Music Class, Best Music Lessons, Best Party Entertainment and Best Photobooth in the Macaroni Kid Gold Daisy Awards. Most recently Holly was recognized as a Brand Ambassador by Kindermusik International. In addition to leading an amazing team of Kindermusik Educators at Grow and Sing Studios, Holly is a Kindermusik University Coach for Kindermusik International, training brand new Kindermusik studio owners all over the country. She is the co-creator of the DVD “Connect Through Music” which was a program embraced by libraries nationwide. Her mission is to reach as many families as possible with Kindermusik. Holly has previously worked as a Music Therapist, Activities Director and Private Vocal Instructor, sharing her high energy and love for music with high quality leadership, guidance and education. Holly is a proud mother of two children who sincerely believes in the value of early childhood music education. She looks forward to continuing her Kindermusik journey for years to come while spending the rest of her time at home raising her daughter Anna and her son Aiden. She is honored to be part of such an amazing program and a large international network of licensed Kindermusik educators.
In every Kindermusik class, you’re welcomed into a playful and nurturing environment where your child will experience music of varying styles, genres, and cultures.They’ll interact with other children and engage in movement, rhythm, and vocal activities that develop far more than just music skills.Our approach to early childhood education and award-winning, research-based, and developmentally appropriate curricula prime children for success in school and in life.
1. Terms: You are financially responsible for the entire class tuition amount. Pro-rating will be allowed during registration time only. Classes are filled first come, first serve.
2. I understand that subscription is not a contract in that I can cancel at any time during the school year, but my cancellation must be sent to the Grow and Sing Studios office by email (to email@example.com) BEFORE the 1st of the upcoming month. I understand that since all charges are made automatically on the 1st, once a charge is processed, refunds will not be given and cancellation will be made for any future months. I understand that since Summer sessions are fixed session amounts no cancellations or refunds within two weeks of session start date. I understand that if I have registered for a preview class, I will only be charged one fixed amount.
3. I understand that my credit card will show payment to Grow and Sing Studios.
4. I do hereby release and forever discharge GROW AND SING STUDIOS, it's employees, agents, directors, officers and any affiliate associated with GROW AND SING STUDIOS and the owners of any facilities where classes are held from any and all actions, claims, and demands for, upon, or by reason of damage, loss, or personal injury which may be sustained by my child or myself during the course of, or as a result of, this musical activity.
5. I understand that my student is enrolled in a class through GROW AND SING STUDIOS and said class is being held at our current locations. However, I understand that they will not be supervised by any employee or member of our current locations, and agree to release our current locations from any responsibility for my child. I understand that any and all questions, communications, and payments in reference to my child's Kindermusik class will be directed to GROW AND SING STUDIOS, and not our current locations. Furthermore, I will not hold our current locations or any of its employees or representatives responsible for any injury that might occur at our current locations before, after, or during my child's participation of class through GROW AND SING STUDIOS.
6. Makeup Classes – Due to our limit on class sizes, and our attempt to limit your exposure to different people week to week, we will not allow in-person makeup classes at this time. If you miss a class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “makeup class”, and we’ll give you our schedule for virtual makeup opportunities. These do require reservations. Each month a mixed age makeup class will be offered on either a Monday or Friday. Please email for schedule. Also available will be monthly virtual lullabies which you can attend as well!
7. In the event of an imminent hurricane or other natural disaster, keep a look at what school districts are doing regarding closures. For the county your CLASS is in, please check their websites/social media to see if that county's schools are open or closed. You can also keep an eye on the news for school closures or on their respective websites or facebook pages. When possible, we'll schedule a hurricane makeup opportunity. We do not offer or process refunds that occur which affects our programming caused by hurricane, fire, flood, government requirement, civil or military authority, act of God, or other similar causes beyond our control as this is not the fault or negligence of Grow and Sing Studios.
8. I understand that I may receive a 3rd party survey from Kindermusik International sometime during my session with Grow and Sing Studios.