Terms and Conditions
1. Terms: No refunds or credits will be given for any unattended classes, month paid or for any unfinished semester. You are financially responsible for the entire class tuition amount & any home materials that you requested or ordered. Pro-rating will be allowed during registration time only. Classes are filled first come, first serve.
2. For subscription members, I understand that Subscription is not a contract in that you can cancel at any time during the school year, but cancellation must be sent to our office by email (to email@example.com) BEFORE the 1st of the upcoming month. Since all charges are made automatically on the 1st, once a charge is processed, refunds will not be given and cancellation will be made for any future months. If you cancel prior to being enrolled for 2 full months, you may only receive partial materials.
3. I understand that my credit card will show payment to Grow and Sing Studios.
4. I do hereby release and forever discharge GROW AND SING STUDIOS, it's employees, agents, directors, officers and any affiliate associated with GROW AND SING STUDIOS and the owners of any facilities where classes are held from any and all actions, claims, and demands for, upon, or by reason of damage, loss, or personal injury which may be sustained by my child or myself during the course of, or as a result of, this musical activity.
5. I understand that my student is enrolled in a class through GROW AND SING STUDIOS and said class is being held at our current locations. However, I understand that they will not be supervised by any employee or member of our current locations, and agree to release our current locations from any responsibility for my child. I understand that any and all questions, communications, and payments in reference to my child's Kindermusik class will be directed to GROW AND SING STUDIOS, and not our current locations. Furthermore, I will not hold our current locations or any of its employees or representatives responsible for any injury that might occur at our current locations before, after, or during my child's participation of class through GROW AND SING STUDIOS.
6. In the event of an imminent hurricane or other natural disaster, keep a look at what school districts are doing regarding closures. For the county your CLASS is in, please check their websites/social media to see if that county's schools are open or closed. You can also keep an eye on the news for school closures or on their respective websites or facebook pages. IF there is a school closure on a day you have Kindermusik class, you can makeup that class in any other age appropriate class that runs through the school year, OR, you can use that as a bonus playdate or crafty party. Be assured we will work it out and you'll get in your missed class. When possible, we'll schedule a hurricane makeup week. We always want you to do what is best for you and your family, so even if schools remain open and you feel unsafe to drive, please stay home and we welcome you do a makeup class anytime throughout our school year all the way into May. If you opt to do this, and schools remain open, your makeup class must be done in a regular weekly class, not playdate or crafty party. We do not offer or process refunds that occur which affects our programming caused by hurricane, fire, flood, government requirement, civil or military authority, act of God, or other similar causes beyond our control as this is not the fault or negligence of Grow and Sing Studios.
7. I understand that I may receive a 3rd party survey from Kindermusik International sometime during my session with Grow and Sing Studios.